Thursday, August 9, 2012

"Trefoil" by M.C. Moore

*****
Some days are just like fairy tales. You wake up a normal teenager in NYC, but by dinner time you find out you’re a fairy princess. Meckenzie Desmond’s life took that turn as she and her triplet brother and sister find out that their mother, who disappeared when they were ten, is the fairy queen and they are meant to rule the world of Aquanis. Like every fairy tale, there is an evil lurking in the shadows to make sure there are no happy ever afters.

Okay, When I got this book, I wasnt sure what to think, Once I opened it, and began to read, I fell in love with it. Absolutely awesome read. Not happy about the ending, went all Lord of the Rings on me!!! LOL. I loved the storyline, I really, really am dying to read the second book, hint hint :))  
The trips are lovable, gorgeous, and funny. So in love with Mr. Security Guard...I WANT MORE!!!  okay wrapping it up, MUST READ, DEFINATELY RECOMMENDED, one of the top books Ive read in the past few months. LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment