Friday, August 31, 2012

"Thirst" by Claire Farrell

*****
Ava Delaney calls herself a hybrid - a living, breathing human who happens to have vampire poison running through her veins. The only thing greater than her thirst for human blood is her capacity for guilt. She does her best to avoid the human world, for everyone's sake.

When Ava accidentally enslaves a human while saving him from a vampire, she realises she has to look for help setting him free. Despite her misgivings, she expands her world but finds herself dragged into a possible vampire civil war. With the help of some new friends with ambiguous loyalties, she tries to find a way to keep her human, and herself, alive.


Thirst was a really awesome book. Different in certain ways than other supernatural books I have read. Really enjoyed it. I dont know what is in the air, but lately I have been getting some Amazing books. Been keeping me busy...Or at least until my eyes go blurry...Back to this book. Loved LOVED LOVEEEEEDDDDDD this book!!!!!!! Ava is an awesome character and I loved her outloook on everything in this book. I am really curious what happens next in this story!! PLEAZzzzz I wanna know!!!!! lol. Author is talented in descriptions, this book was very easy to read, alot of fun, spooky, action-packed, a bit of love....((pinches fingers together)).. Must read to anyone who loves supernatural books!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment