Saturday, August 25, 2012

"Errant" by Diana Peterfreund

****
In 18th century France, a noble family prepares to celebrate their daughter's arranged marriage by holding a traditional unicorn hunt. But when an unusual nun arrives at the chateau with her beloved pet to help the rich girl train, nothing goes as expected. Starring hunters, fine ladies, fancy frocks, and killer unicorns.

A standalone novelette set in Peterfreund's killer unicorniverse, which includes the novels RAMPANT and ASCENDANT.


I really, really liked this story. I am going to get Rampant and Ascendant. This story caught me and I want to read more about these unicorns. This story was catching, easy to read, really great discriptions, fun and I was stuck. Must Read this book, and I totally recommend it to others!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment