Sunday, March 4, 2012

"Untamed" by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast (House of Night Book 4)

*****
    Life sucks when your friends are pissed at you. Just ask Zoey Redbird--she's become an expert on suckiness. In one week she has gone from having three boyfriends to having none, and from having a close group of friends who trusted and supported her to being an outcast. Speaking of friends, of the two Zoey has left, one is undead and one is unMarked.. And Neferet has declared war on humans, which Zoey knows in her heart is wrong. But will anyone listen to her? Zoey's adventures at vampyre finishing school take a wild and dangerous turn as loyalities are tested, shocking true intentions come to light, and an ancient evil is awakened!!!
     Holy Poopie!!!! Bad Guy...HOT!!!!! Just Sayin'.....I dont know about anyone else, but when i start a series, I LOVE when you have to jump right into the next book. There are several out there, this included, that I want to continue to read and re-read. Neferet....I just want to go nuts, pure evil _@!#& and and and you really do feel terrible for Zoey in this book. If one millionth of the stuff that happens to Zoey, happens to a real teen, I believe they (me too) would run off and hide in a corner, crying myself to sleep! What awesome writing!!!!! I must get those two to autograph all of the books that I own (Oklahoma native here <---) Anyways Im jumping off here and on to book 5!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment