Saturday, March 10, 2012

"Bryan's Brain: Volume One" by Bryan Healey

****
Come with me and explore my crazy brain, discovering my wild attempts at going back in time, cloning dinosaurs, starting private militaries, purchasing mountains, flying to Mars, making movies, selling videogames, and playing professional baseball. You'll laugh, you'll cry, but mostly you won't care about any of it. But read it anyway, because you'll hurt my feelings if you don't!!!
    LMAO!!!! Bryan Healey is so funny!!!! This book was extremely entertaining to read. I am going to pass it on to family and friends to read!!! So many things in his book reminds me of my childhood...sorta...or more like my guy friends. Loved Loved Loved it!!!! Great job Bryan. I am now wanting to read more of your work!!!
Thank you to Goodreads Giveaways for the book!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment