Thursday, April 27, 2023

It's a Beautiful Day to Start Blogging Again!

 Happy Thursday!

It is 2023 and Man have times changed. I'm going to change my blog up a bit and hopefully keep up with it. As my photography has grown, I will share portrait sessions. 

I will also be reviewing Books, TV Shows, and Movies. Some old, Some new. 

Concerts! My sweet babies are now teenagers and we are now planning road trips, concerts, and events that I will also share. Stay tuned for some crazy stuff!

For now, I will keep this short and awkward. LOL. 

I am now almost 42 years old. I have gained weight (that i want oh so desperately to lose), became a cheer-mom of a elite cheerleader as well as a school cheerleader. Football Mom, boxing mom, and still the annoying wife of my husband. LOL.

If you have anything you want me to watch, read etc, please let me know!!!!!


A lonely hermit crab at Corpus Christi, TX

Hashtags:

#beachphotography #beachvibes #beachphotoshoot #beachlover #beachday #beachlife #beachphoto #beach #beachlovers #beachtime #beachsunset #beachphotos #beachview #beachdays #beachphotographer #beaches #beachwalk #oceanphotography #beachbum #beachgirl #beachside #seaphotography #beachlove #beachesofinstagram #beachwaves #sunsetphotography #oceanview #beachpics #beachstyle #sandybeach




No comments:

Post a Comment