Friday, October 12, 2012

"Guardian of Time" by A. Gerry and C. Hall (Shardwell Series Book 2)

*****
I have learned this through both isolation and sorrow. My inheritance is a legacy of lies--they flow through my family like poison. Each new morning they become harder to hide.

But now my world is in turmoil. The Second Kingdom has already fallen. Demons rise from its ashes, crossing our borders to slaughter my people. Betrayal threatens to consume all I strive to defend. The Jeweled City is on the brink of war. Only my marriage to a stranger can slow its tide.

How can I choose between duty and love?

Again AWESOME!!! I love how the first in the series takes a look in the present and this book goes to a different time/era/world/space!!! It's so not FAIR!!! I need to read the 3rd book!!!! please please please???? Extremely addicting, easy to read, a little terrorifying, love. It was the "edge of your seat" kind of book!!!! I can only get my hopes flying that i can get a chance to find out where the shardwell series goes next!!! Fantastic book, again MOVIE!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment