Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"Definitely Dead"by Charlaine Harris (A Sookie Stackhouse Novel book 6)

****
    Since Louisiana cocktail waitress Sookie Stackhouse has so few living relatives, she hates to lose one-even her cousin Hadley, unread consort of the vampire Queen of New Orleans. Hadley's left everything she has to Sookie, but claiming that inheritance has a high risk factor. Some people don't want her looking too deeply into Hadley's past, or Hadley's possessions. And they're prepared to do anything in their power to stop her. Whoever it is, they're definitely dangerous-and Sookie's life is definitely on the line...

Holy crow I want to see Quinn in real life. Purrrr. Okay so as usual plenty of adventure, suspense, and hot descriptions. Loved the story line. Leads to me going nuts to start reading the next one.... O m g. Did I mention that I am loving Charlaine Harris? Sookie is amazing as usual. Bill....give me a stake....please.... Eric....poor Viking, still smexxxxxy though. And the Norris werepanther....creepy...though since he first came in the story I've thought he was too....creepy. Anyway...loved it!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment